Our monthly donors are amazing! They are a dedicated group of river lovers who care deeply about the state of our river and the health of our watershed.
Monthly donors help fund work like shoreline clean ups, water quality monitoring, speaking engagements in schools and in the community, and our diverse resource lending library.
Gifts from monthly donors are a means of consistent support for our programs and help lower our fundraising and administrative costs.
Our monthly donors help make our work incredible and sustainable.
As our way of thanking the members of our River Champions Club, all monthly donors receive:
- An Ottawa Riverkeeper lapel pin exclusive to monthly and major donors
- Invitations to our volunteer and donor appreciation events
- River Champion insider updates
- Invitation to occasional phone in Q & A sessions with Ottawa Riverkeeper Executive Director, Riverkeeper and other river experts
- Advance opportunity to reserve tickets at Riverkeeper events, such as the annual gala
- Discounts and perks at certain Riverkeeper events
Thank you River Champions!
Do you want to help protect your river all year round? Join the River Champions today by filling out our online donation form.
A big thank you to Ontario Trillium Foundation for contributing towards building our fundraising capacity!
We have an immediate need for new monthly donors to help sustain vital programs like water quality testing and monitoring, researching and responding to water issues and policies and programs that educate and inspire others to take action for our magnificent Ottawa River.
Will you join today and become a River Champion?